The 1982 Class of Holy Rosary College, Port Harcourt on Friday inaugurated the school’s Physics Laboratory, which they undertook to rehabilitate.
The laboratory was inaugurated by Dr. Patience Osaroejiji, who was the school’s Chapel Prefect in 1977/78 and a favourite prefect if the 1982 Class.
The President of the 1982 Class, Mrs. Gloria Akujobi (Nee Fubara) said they felt the need to givebclback to the school where they were formed. “The physics lab was so dilapidated and we felt we should give the children a good landing,” she said.
Dr. Osaroejiji said she was so excited by the gesture of the class and urged the students to make good use of the laboratory ans other facilities in the school and always get their priorities right.
The vice-principal (Academics) of the school, Mrs. Ruth Osazuwa, thanked the 1982 Beautiful Roses spending their energies and time to get the physics laboratory working again.
She promised that the school authorities would ensure that the students got the best out of the laboratory, which she hopes will produce future doctors, engineers and other professionals.
- Nnimmo Bassey Bags the 2024 Wallenberg Medal
- Search For Common Ground Launches New Peace Approach For 666 Niger Delta Communities
- Workshop Participants Advocate Sustainable Solution to Water Crisis
- Group Trains Rural Women On Air Quality Monitoring
- Women, PWDs Sensitized on Environmental Resilience
- Access Holdings CEO, Herbert Wigwe, Dies in Chopper Crash in California
- Ijaw Nation Warns Against Impeachment Of Gov Fubara
- Women Lament Pollution Of Water, Environment In Eleme