An APC candidate for Oguta Constituency for the Imo State House of Assembly (ISHA), Mr. Izombe Ezediaro says one of the reasons he wants to go back to Imo State House of Assembly is because the people of Oguta Constituency have not had a ranking or principal officer in the Assembly.
According to him, the only reason I want to go back to Imo State House of Assembly is because the people of Oguta Constituency have not had a ranking officer as member of the State House of Assembly.
Mr. Ezediaro who is the chairman and CEO of Oguta Youth Empowerment Scheme promised that if elected the people of the area would once more experience effective representation at Imo State parliament.
On why he decided to donate about 25 vehicles Mr. Ezediaro had this to say, “The purpose of the donation of 25 vehicles is to support the party in the state. Another reason why we are doing this is because Governor Hope Uzodima is doing surprisingly well in Imo State.
The Oguta Constituency APC standard bearer explained that law making is good but attracting dividends of democracy to his people is most important.
“Law making is good but what is most important is attracting dividends of democracy to my people.”Mr. Ezediaro emphasized.
Our correspondent reports that the event attracted the party
- National Point Newspaper’s Two Day Media Training on Investigative Journalism, Inclusive Development and Accountability
- 8 Strange Uses For Cinnamon
- Extrajudicial Executions Under The Guise Of Tackling Insecurity In The South East Must Stop- Amnesty Int’l
- Oil Politics: Niger Delta Will Disengage From Nigeria – Prof G.G. Darah
- Divesting Not In The People’s Interest – ERA/FoEN
- More Condemnation Trails Reintroduction Of Water Resources Bill At NASS
- Akwa Ibom Calls For Inclusion of Mother-Tongue in School Curriculum
- 2023: Ex-Minister Faults Tinubu’s Claim On Naira To Dollar Equivalent