Chairman of Goat and Cow section of the Rukpokwu Market along the former SARS road, now Anti Kidnapp Unit, Port Harcourt, Alhaji Muhammed Lawan has commended the executive chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Mr. George Ariolu for his developmental strides and achievements in office within two years.
Alhaji Lawan made this commendation over the weekend at Rukpukwu in a chat with newsmen.
“I want to use this medium to commend the executive chairman of Obio/Akpor LGA, Mr. George Ariolu for his developmental strides which are no mean feat. Mr. Ariolu has achieved much within his two years in office as the chairman of this LGA,” Alhaji Lawan lauded.
He expressed delight that the chairman of the LGA has provided an enabling environment for business to flourish in the LGA.
The market chairman assured that the Muslim community in the Rukpokwu market would continue to pray for the success, growth and development of the Wike-state government led and Mr. Ariolu-led LG administration.
“We the Muslim Community or goat and cow zone traders want to thank Governor Wike and Mr. Ariolu for their support and protection. We will continue to pray for Governor Wike and Mr. Ariolu,” Alhaji Lawan pledged.
The Rukpokwu market was constructed under the administration of the then Obio/Akpor chairman, Mr. Timothy Nsirim.
- COMMUNIQUE ON THE 2023 WOMEN WATER SUMMIT/WORLD WATER DAY CELEBRATION HELD ON MARCH 23, 2023 AT THE CATHOLIC PASTORAL CENTRE IGWURUTA RIVERS STATE
- CODE ENDS ONE-DAY SOUTH-SOUTH STAKEHOLDERS TOWN-HALL MEETING
- A-Ibom YPP guber candidate urges Police to probe alleged killings of three persons in Ibiono Ibom
- Anybody who wins is my candidate – Gov Emmanuel
- Five political thugs nabbed in Akwa Ibom
- Akwa Ibom Police Command deploys 11,000 for guber, HoA polls
- UPLAND/RIVERINE POLITICAL DICHOTOMY: CAN THE IJAWS RECLAIM THEIR TRADITIONAL DOMINANCE IN RIVERS STATE?
- CIEPD CALLS ON INEC TO RESPECT THE ELECTORAL ACT