Nigerian Law School, NLS, Port Harcourt Campus, which took off some six months ago, is already experiencing financial hiccups.
According to our source, the PH Campus, which was solely built and equipped by the out-going Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, had fittings for appliances such as air conditioners, water heaters, ceiling fans, bulbs, etc, which are consuming electricity.
While the facilities were hailed as well equipped, barely six months into use, the heavy cost it is attracting is beginning to weigh down the school. Consequently, the authorities have no alternative than to cut down on the school’s electricity consumption.
According to our source, the DDG, Deputy Director General of the PH Campus, Dr Mouzuoba, had no option than to reason with his students to off the water heaters and air conditioners attached to their apartments, thereby reducing the monthly expenditure on power supply of N16million to a more affordable cost.
- Rivers Civil Society Walk To Beat Plastic Pollution
- Public Interest Lawyers Demand Urgent Tackling of Pollution, Repair of East West Rd
- Rivers Governor Swears in Head of Service, Others
- Gov. Diri Kicks Off 5th Bayelsa Governor’s Cup
- CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS CALL ON PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU TO URGENTLY RESOLVE CONTROVERSIES OVER THE APPOINTMENT OF INSPECTORS-GENERAL OF THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
- Stallion Times Trains Journalists on Investigative Journalism in Kogi
- NCAA/WARC CHARGE SOUTH SOUTH MEDIA ON ELECTORAL INTEGRITY, ACCOUTABILITY
- More Than A Moment Of History