Following his incredible, goal scoring feat at the Santiago Bernabeu, Nigeria international and Club Brugge forward, Emmanuel Dennis has seen his stock rise significantly with a number of clubs, chief among which is Leicester City, ready to prise the 20-year-old attacker from the Belgian side come January.
The January transfer window cannot come early enough for Premier League side Leicester City as the highflying Foxes look to bolster their attacking options with the signing of Super Eagles star, Emmanuel Dennis.
Reports emanating from Belgium suggest that Brendan Rodgers side is ready to table an offer believed to be in the region of €23m for Club Brugge striker Emmanuel Dennis.
Dennis scored a brace against Real Madrid on match day 2 of the UEFA Champions League in Club Brugge’s impressive 2-2 draw in Spain and has been instrumental in the club’s ascension to the top of the Belgian League.
Brugge are believed to be uninterested in selling off one of their most valuable players midway into a title challenge but Brendan Rodgers is reported to be insisting on a mid-season switch having identified Dennis as the man to partner England forward, Jamie Vardy up-front.
The Foxes have opened negotiations with Brugge, according to the report, with the Belgian outfit expected to demand €23m for Dennis’ signature.
- Rivers Civil Society Walk To Beat Plastic Pollution
- Public Interest Lawyers Demand Urgent Tackling of Pollution, Repair of East West Rd
- Rivers Governor Swears in Head of Service, Others
- Gov. Diri Kicks Off 5th Bayelsa Governor’s Cup
- CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS CALL ON PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU TO URGENTLY RESOLVE CONTROVERSIES OVER THE APPOINTMENT OF INSPECTORS-GENERAL OF THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
- Stallion Times Trains Journalists on Investigative Journalism in Kogi
- NCAA/WARC CHARGE SOUTH SOUTH MEDIA ON ELECTORAL INTEGRITY, ACCOUTABILITY
- More Than A Moment Of History