Versatile Nigerian defender Ola Aina may soon be on his way to the Ligue 1 champions as per reports in the French media.
Le 10 Sport in reference to Foot Mercato claims PSG sporting director Leonardo is monitoring the situation between Ola Aina and Torino with a view to acquiring the services of the Nigerian fullback.
The Super Eagles star is already considering a return to England with Everton and West Ham interested in his services.
However, a move to PSG is also a possibility as Leonardo, the transfer chief at Parc Des Princes, is looking for a replacement for Thomas Meunier, who is set to leave the French champions.
It has been mostly a below-par season for Aina at the Serie A side this term, with the 23-year-old making just seventeen starts – only fifteen in the Serie A – for the Maroons before COVID-19 halted all football activities across the globe.
But the Chelsea graduate, who can also play as a wing-back and left fullback, is still one of Europe’s most sought-after defenders, with Everton and West Ham already linked to a summer swoo.p
- Tinubu’s Certificate: Open Society And Its Enemies
- Voters Were A Disappointment In Bayelsa Off-Cycle Election – Nengi James
- Vote Buying, Indifference Define Bayelsa Governorship Election
- Military Gunboat Caused Bayelsa Election Boat Mishap – Victim
- Oborevwori’s CPS Promises Govt/NUJ Collaboration
- Abua People Cry Out To Gov Fubara
- CKC Parish Priest, Very Rev. MSGR Charles Agu Marks 50th Anniversary Of Priestly Ordination, 76 Birthday Celebration
- Crime Against Journalists: IPC Urges Journalists To Be Safety Conscious