Versatile Nigerian defender Ola Aina may soon be on his way to the Ligue 1 champions as per reports in the French media.
Le 10 Sport in reference to Foot Mercato claims PSG sporting director Leonardo is monitoring the situation between Ola Aina and Torino with a view to acquiring the services of the Nigerian fullback.
The Super Eagles star is already considering a return to England with Everton and West Ham interested in his services.
However, a move to PSG is also a possibility as Leonardo, the transfer chief at Parc Des Princes, is looking for a replacement for Thomas Meunier, who is set to leave the French champions.
It has been mostly a below-par season for Aina at the Serie A side this term, with the 23-year-old making just seventeen starts – only fifteen in the Serie A – for the Maroons before COVID-19 halted all football activities across the globe.
But the Chelsea graduate, who can also play as a wing-back and left fullback, is still one of Europe’s most sought-after defenders, with Everton and West Ham already linked to a summer swoo.p
- Police Crack Down OnArmed Robbers, Murder Suspects In Delta State
- Jonathan Recalls How His Govt. Resolved ASUU Strike
- Implement NDSP For Lasting Peace In Niger Delta-Dikio
- Beyond Propaganda Against A Better Nigeria
- The Philosopher King Delivers Damning Verdict On The Oil Thief
- HYPREP Joins The Rest Of The World To Mark The International Day Of The Conservation Of The Mangrove Ecosystem
- One of World’s Most Polluted Spots Gets Worse As $1 Billion Cleanup Drags On
- Sylvester Oromoni Vs Dowen College: The Curtain Draws Near