An educationist, Dr. Chianolam Jacob says there are several reasons why the people of Oyigbo, Eleme and Tai Local Government Areas respectively, should cast their votes for the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP candidate for the Federal House of Representatives, Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo Federal Constituency, Mr. Felix Uchenna Nwaeke.
Dr. Chanolam Jacob spoke recently during the Rivers State PDP campaign rally at Afam in Oyigbo LGA.
According to him, “Before Mr. Nwaeke began to seek for the seat of Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo Federal Constituency, he was a former commissioner in the Rivers State and also a former member of the Rivers State House of Assembly, RSHA, who contributed immensely to bills and motions in the Assembly. He also built the current Oyigbo Secretariat headquarters at Afam and initiated several landmark projects in several Oyigbo communities and wards.
Dr. Jacob who is the chairman of Umuebele Umuagbanna Ajaelu Belle Obakpu-Ndoki, Unit 8 of Ward 2, all in Oyigbo LGA said the people of Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo Federal Constituency should not cast their votes based on sentiment or emotion, but rather on the capacity of any candidate to deliver, adding that Nwaeke has the political wisdom and antecedence to represent the people well at the National Assembly if elected.
He assured that if Nwaeke is elected as a member of the National Assembly, he would promote and advance women and youth economic security.
He described the PDP candidate as a dedicated leader, who should be given the mandate to represent the people of Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo at National Assembly, saying that he has the interest of the people of the area at heart.
- COMMUNIQUE ON THE 2023 WOMEN WATER SUMMIT/WORLD WATER DAY CELEBRATION HELD ON MARCH 23, 2023 AT THE CATHOLIC PASTORAL CENTRE IGWURUTA RIVERS STATE
- CODE ENDS ONE-DAY SOUTH-SOUTH STAKEHOLDERS TOWN-HALL MEETING
- A-Ibom YPP guber candidate urges Police to probe alleged killings of three persons in Ibiono Ibom
- Anybody who wins is my candidate – Gov Emmanuel
- Five political thugs nabbed in Akwa Ibom
- Akwa Ibom Police Command deploys 11,000 for guber, HoA polls
- UPLAND/RIVERINE POLITICAL DICHOTOMY: CAN THE IJAWS RECLAIM THEIR TRADITIONAL DOMINANCE IN RIVERS STATE?
- CIEPD CALLS ON INEC TO RESPECT THE ELECTORAL ACT