It is a cherry news for the Federal Polytechnic, Ukana in Akwa Ibom State following the accreditation of eight new courses by the National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) for the institution.
A statement issued by the institution’s public relations officer, Mr Manasseh Umoette, said the approval was contained in a letter signed by the director of Polytechnic Programmes, NBTE, Architect Ogoh Ngbede, and addressed to the rector, Dr. Uduak Sunday Ukekpe.
According to the statement, the programmes accredited include, ND Civil Engineering, ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering, ND Computer Engineering, ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Computer Science, ND Statistics, ND Accountancy and ND Business Administration and Management.
It added that the approval was sequel to the resource inspection/ verification exercise carried out by the NBTE visitation team in the Polytechnic between July13 and 14, 2022 and that the approval takes effect from the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Police Crack Down OnArmed Robbers, Murder Suspects In Delta State
- Jonathan Recalls How His Govt. Resolved ASUU Strike
- Implement NDSP For Lasting Peace In Niger Delta-Dikio
- Beyond Propaganda Against A Better Nigeria
- The Philosopher King Delivers Damning Verdict On The Oil Thief
- HYPREP Joins The Rest Of The World To Mark The International Day Of The Conservation Of The Mangrove Ecosystem
- One of World’s Most Polluted Spots Gets Worse As $1 Billion Cleanup Drags On
- Sylvester Oromoni Vs Dowen College: The Curtain Draws Near